Saturday, May 2, 2009

Well hello fam! yes its been a long bit, but i got some pictures show you guys what me an my roomie have been up too. school is goin grand im pretty confident im doing very well. sorry lacey my batteries died or id also have pictures of the school campus but i have some of the school farm an rodeo arena. well anyway im excited to come home for the summer me an jake found a new route that dosent take us so far south so im lookin forward to that drive. alright here are the pictures tell me what ya think!




I needed a nap lol





muddin with jake, wilson, and stovall





This horse is the schools colt Rifle hes a big push over. me an my buddy texan Lane gt him saddled an rode in two days.
The first two pics are of the rodeo arena, the next three are as follows, the brood mare pasture, then we have the Equestrian barn, an the stock yard.
This wild kaiuse is my friend sierra's horse benji he's not as rank as he looks but he gave it a shot. the real funny part is the saddle im ridding is a rodeo queen saddle haha!






miss ya all!



1 comment:

  1. By the time you see this, you will be home. I just saw the new additions. Don't hurt that knee. I'm not pushing your butt in disneyland

    ReplyDelete